- This event has passed.
Wilson Fundations® Level K Workshop
December 4, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
WILSON FUNDATIONS® LEVEL K WORKSHOP
WHEN: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
WHERE: Courtyard by Marriott West County | 12815 Daylight Drive Saint Louis, MO 63131
Fundations® provides a research-based supplement (Tier 1) and intervention (Tier 2) program for students in kindergarten through third grade. This workshop provides a practical, how-to overview of the Fundations Level K program, and is most often used in kindergarten. This workshop prepares teachers just beginning to use the program and is also appropriate for reading support personnel.
• Underlying principles of Fundations
• How the Fundations daily lesson plan and activities address the five areas of reading
• Practical guidelines for implementation
• Participants write lesson plans and practice lesson activities for Fundations K
Materials are NOT included. All materials can be purchased directly from Wilson Language Training® at www.wilsonlanguage.com.
A full teacher kit will be available to preview at the workshop.
If you have any of the following materials please bring with you to the workshop:
• Fundations Teacher’s Manual K
• Fundations Letter Board K – 1
Cost: $300.00 per person (Lunch is NOT provided. Lunch is on your own).
* Seats are very limited (only 30 available). Registration will close once all seats have been sold.
To register with a Purchase Order, please contact Director of Community Outreach Mary Brotherton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-997-4343.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refunds for cancellations will only be issued if cancelled seat can be filled – less a $50.00 processing fee.
Hotel Information: Contact the Marriott Des Peres in West County directly to book a room (314-339-7500). Ask for the Churchill rate of $149.00 per night.
For further questions or concerns, please contact Director of Community Outreach Mary Brotherton at email@example.com or 314-997-4343.