Tools and Technology Training, August 6th, 2018 by Purple Peg and Dyslexia St. Louis: Learning & Advocacy Center
- Purple Peg and Dyslexia St. Louis: Learning & Advocacy Center are hosting John Effinger, Program Coordinator Missouri Assistive Technology on Monday, August 6, 2018. John will speak and demonstrate several assistive technology tools and apps available to help students at home and in the classroom. The evening will also feature a live demo of audiobook apps by St. Charles County Library and Mindplay, an online reading program by Maggie Harr. Click here for more information.
Dyslexia Dash Kansas City, October 6th, 2018
- Kansas City and bistate area will host the IDA Dyslexia Dash on Saturday, October 6, at Roeland Park, KS.
Dyslexia Dash St. Louis, October 21st, 2018
- St. Louis and bistate area will host the IDA Dyslexia Dash on Sunday, October 21st at Creve Coeur Park. Our theme for the Dash is, “Moving Mountains.” For more information or if you would like to register, please visit, https://runsignup.com/Race/MO/SaintLouis/IDADyslexiaDash5K
2018 IDA Annual International Conference, October 24-27, 2018
- IDA’s Annual International Conference is the premier professional development conference dedicated to dyslexia. The conference brings in experts from all over the world to educate attendees on the latest research, remediation, and more.
- The Reading, Literacy & Learning Conference is held for both professionals and families and is attended by some 2,500 teachers, educators, and administrators, reading specialists, researchers, university faculty, psychologists, physicians, tutors, and parents.
- The four-day conference includes the following:
- Four general sessions with keynote speakers
- Full- and half-day pre-conference symposia
- Over 100 sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- Networking opportunities
- Social events
- Visits to local schools
- And much more!
- Click here to receive more information about conference and registration.
Dyslexia Conference, Kansas City, April 4-5, 2019
- Event planning has just begun, please check back here for more information. If interested in advertising or participating in this event please contact us.
Share this page with your friends…